Emma RossLiterature Teacher
Dennis CollinsMath - IT Teacher
1232 Gansevoort, 13th Street New York, NY 10011, United States
If it’s sport you’re into then the Sports Centre of Lincoln – open 7 days a week, has something for you.
- Make a splash in our five lane 25m pool -The Students’ Union offers canoeing and scuba diving there too
Chill out and relax in the spa and sauna
- Work out in our four refurbished air-conditioned gyms with heaps of fitness equipment – including machines with built-in TVs and music systems
- To really break into a sweat there’s a huge range of fitness classes to choose from – anything from Boxercise to Yoga
- There is also a sports hall with basketball, netball and badminton courts and a five aside football pitch
- Scale those dizzy heights using our indoor climbing wall with cave, archway, high lead work and in situ ropes
- We’ve got instructors on hand too, to help set up a fitness programme or test your fitness.
Alongside my studying I have participated in lots of extracurricular activities. I am a keen member of the Sports Centre – I learned to swim last year and went on to complete the University’s Olympic Swimming Challenge, which involved swimming 2012 lengths of the swimming pool over 90 days. I claimed first place after managing to swim 2016 lengths in only 31 days. – Richard Meftah, studied Lincoln Photography and graduated 2014
If you are interested in outdoor sports we have astroturf pitches for football, hockey and rugby plus grass pitches for football and rugby.